Chops with Apple-Cherry Stuffing
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 6 to 8 hours
1 - package (6-ounces) herb stuffing
2 - medium celery stalks, chopped
1 - medium tart cooking apple, peeled and chopped
1 - medium onion, chopped
1 - cup dried cherries
- Spray inside of 4- to 5-quart slow
cooker with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, you want to mix
the stuffing mix, celery, apple, onion, cherries, butter, and
- Next, you will place half of the
stuffing mixture in slow cooker.
- Next, add the pork. Finally, spoon
the remaining stuffing mixture over pork.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6
to 8 hours or until pork is tender.