Chops with Cranberry-Thyme Sauce
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 6 to 8 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours
1/2 - cup butter, melted
4 - boneless (6-ounces) pork chops
1 - cup white wine
1 - cup cranberry sauce
1 - small onion, chopped
1/4 - cup fresh thyme, chopped
Salt & pepper to taste
- In a skillet over medium heat, add
1-tablespoon butter and lightly brown the pork chops.
- In a small bowl, combine the
remaining butter, cranberry sauce and white wine.
- In the bottom of the slow cooker,
position the pork chops.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper,
onions and thyme over the pork chops.
- Finally, pour the sauce into the slow
cooker, cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH
for 4 to 6 hours.