and Red Onion
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 5 to 6 hours
- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter or
3 large red onions, thinly sliced
1 cup pearl onions, blanched and peeled
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, tied
1/2 cup sherry
2 Tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
1-1/2 Tablespoons cornstarch
2 Tablespoons water
- In a medium skillet over medium
heat, add the butter and melt.
- Next, add the red onions and pearl
- Sauté until vegetables are
- You want to season with salt and
- Rub the pork loin with salt and
pepper and place in the slow cooker.
- Add the sautéed onions, sherry
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8
to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove the pork loin from the slow
cooker and let stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Combine the cornstarch and water
and add to the juice in the slow cooker to thicken the
- Serve the pork loin with the
onions and sherry sauce.
Page 1 of 1