Tracy's Hearty Vegetable Soup
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: HIGH 6 hrs + HIGH 2 hrs
- 1 pound
round steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (14-1/2-ounce) diced tomatoes
- 3 cups
potatoes, peeled and cubed
celery ribs, sliced
- 3 cubes
teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mix vegetables, or you
choice of frozen vegetables
- In slow cooker, add steak, diced tomatoes, and
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours.
- To the slow cooker, add potatoes, onions, celery,
carrots, bouillon, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or until meat
and vegetables are tender.
Page 1 of 1