Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 8 � 10 hours
- In medium saucepan
over medium-high heat, heat margarine until melted and bubbly.
- Add shallots and garlic; reduce heat to
- Cover and cook about 5 minutes or until
shallots are soft and translucent.
- Add broth, sage, salt, pepper, cornstarch and
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add to 3-quart or larger slow
- Add the tomatoes and cook on LOW for 6
to 8 hours.
- During the last hour of cooking, add the
- Spoon into bowls.
- Garnish with additional fresh sage, if desired.