Makes 6 servings
Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 10 � 12 hours or HIGH 4 � 6 hours and HIGH 15
- In the 3 to 4-1/2 quart slow
cooker, mix onion, carrots, stock and
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours,
until carrots are fork tender.
- Strain vegetables and reserve stock.
- In a blender or food processor,
pur�e vegetables until smooth.
- Pour back into slow cooker and add orange zest and cream. Season to
taste with salt and pepper.
- Reheat on High for 15 minutes.