BarBQ Chicken Wings
Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 5
hours and HIGH 2 – 2-1/2 hours
3 - pounds chicken
wings (about 16 wings)
and pepper to taste
- cups barbecue sauce
- cups honey
- teaspoon prepared mustard
- teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
sauce, to taste
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut off and
discard wing tips. Cut each wing at the joint to make two sections.
Sprinkle the wings with salt and pepper and place on a broiler pan.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches away from the heat
for 20 minutes, turning once during the middle of broiling. Transfer
the chicken to the 3 to 4-1/2 quart slow
- For the sauce, in a mixing bowl
combine barbecue sauce, honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and
Tabasco sauce. Pour over chicken wings. Cover and cook on LOW for 5
hours or on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.