BarBQ Pulled Pork
Makes 18 fajitas
Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: LOW 8
– 10 hrs. and HIGH 30 min.
1 - pork
boneless loin roast, (2-1/2 pounds), trimmed on fat
- medium onion, thinly sliced
- cups barbecue sauce
- cup thick & chunky salsa
- tablespoon chili powder
- teaspoon ground cumin
- bag (1 pound) frozen stir-fry bell peppers and onions
- teaspoon salt
- flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches in diameter)
cheese, if desired
cream, if desired
- Place pork in 3- to 4-quart slow
cooker. Place onion on top.
- Mix barbecue sauce, salsa, chili
powder and cumin in small bowl; pour over pork and onion.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat setting 8
to 10 hours.
- Remove pork from cooker; place on
cutting board. Shred pork, using 2 forks.
- Return pork to cooker and mix
- Stir in stir-fry vegetables and salt.
- Increase heat setting to HIGH.
- Cover and cook 30 minutes or until
mixture is hot and vegetables are tender.
- Using slotted spoon to remove pork
mixture from cooker, fill each tortilla with 1/2-cup pork
- Fold one end of tortilla up about 1
inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded end,
overlapping. +Fold remaining end down. Serve with cheese, guacamole
and sour cream.