Makes 6 servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: HIGH 1-1/2 – 2 hours
1-1/2 - cups cheddar cheese, grated and divided
1 - package (9-ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1 - cup white bread, cubed
1 - cup fresh button mushrooms, sliced
1/2 - cup green onion, thinly sliced
6 - eggs
1-1/2 - cups milk
1/2 - cup heavy cream
1 - teaspoon salt
1 - teaspoon black pepper
1 - teaspoon garlic powder
Lightly grease the 3 to 4-1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Layer half of the cheddar cheese, spinach,
bread, mushrooms and green onions in the bottom of the stoneware.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the
eggs, milk, cream, salt, pepper and garlic powder until thoroughly
- Pour this egg mixture over the layered
- Do not mix.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Cover cook on HIGH for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.