Sycamore Creek Gazpacho Soup
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 - cloves garlic (chopped fine)
- 3 - very ripe fresh tomatoes ( peeled, seeded,
- 2 - cucumbers (peeled, seeded, and chopped)
- 1 - green bell pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 - green chili pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 - onion (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 - cup olive oil
- 2 - Tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 - teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 - cups tomato juice, frozen into cubes
- 1/4 - cup cilantro, chopped
- Place the garlic, vegetables, oil, vinegar and
seasonings into a blender. Blend thoroughly.
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve in chilled
bowls with a cube of frozen tomato juice in each.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Page 1 of 1