Sun-Dried Tomato and Penne Soup
Makes about 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 1 hr.
1) Remove mushrooms from jar and soak in hot water for 30 minutes.
2) Remove mushrooms from soaking water, being careful not to
disturb the sediment in the bottom of the cup.
3) Rinse mushrooms under cold running water. Drain.
4) Combine hydrated mushrooms, soup mix, bouquet garni and broth
in a large saucepan.
5) Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until pasta is tender.
6) Add wine, tomatoes and beans. Simmer 30 minutes, stirring
7) Remove bouquet garni. Serve warm.