- cups fresh pineapple chunks, cut into smaller chunks, divided
Makes 6 servings.
- cups medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped, divided
- cup chopped yellow bell pepper, divided
- cup chopped onion
- cup pineapple juice
- Tablespoon white vinegar
- teaspoon chopped jalapeno
- Tablespoon sugar
- In medium bowl, add 1/2 of pineapple
chunks, cucumbers, bell pepper and onion, and set aside.
- In blender or food processor container,
put in remaining pineapple chunks, cucumbers, bell pepper,
onion, pineapple juice, vinegar and jalapeno.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Stir into reserved pineapple mixture.
- Now, stir in sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or
- If desired, garnish with jalapeno
Pour into a thermos.
When you get to the picnic or tailgate site, just pour and enjoy.