16 to 20 appetizers
Prep Time: 20 min
Chilling Time: 3 hrs
- 16 to 20 - cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Cut a thin slice off each tomato top. Scoop out
and discard pulp.
On a paper towel, invert tomatoes to drain.
In a small bowl, combine bacon, mayonnaise, green
onions, Parmesan cheese, and parley. Mix well.
Spoon into tomatoes and refrigerate for 3 hours.