Banana Crunch Cake
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 60 min.
- 5 - Tablespoon margarine (melted)
- 1/2 - cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 - cup coconut (shredded)
- 1/3 - cup pecans (chopped)
- 1/2 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1 - cup rolled oats
- 1 - cup sour cream
- 4 - eggs
- 2 - large bananas (mashed)
- 1 - package yellow cake mix
Preheat oven to 350� F. Grease and
flour tube pan.
- In a mixing bowl, add margarine, brown
sugar, coconut, pecans, vanilla, and oats.
- Stir until crumbly and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sour cream,
eggs, bananas, and yellow cake mix.
- Pour 1/3 (2-cups) batter into tube
pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 of topping. Repeat twice, ending
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until
toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool upright in pan for 15 minutes and
then remove, tuning so topping is on top.