Apple Pudding Cake
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 35 min.
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar (firmly pack
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large Granny Smith apple (peeled
- 1 cup hot apple cider
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly
grease 9x1-3/4 round cake pan.
- You want to combine 3/4-cup brown
sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together milk,
oil, and vanilla. Add to sugar mixture, stirring until
blended. Stir in apple.
- Sprinkle with remaining 3/4-cup brown
- Pour hot apple cider slower over
batter. (Do not stir.)
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a
cake layer forms on top.
- Cool slightly and serve with ice
Page 1 of 1