Sweet Potato Soufflé
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 10 min
- 6 sweet potatoes, medium
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 Tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup whipping cream or half-and-half
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a pot, boil the potatoes with the skins on until
- Peel and run the sweet potatoes through a potato ricer
into an electric mixing bowl.
- Add salt, butter, egg, raisins, orange rind, cream,
- Whip until light.
- Place in a baking dish and top with the marshmallows.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the marshmallows brown.
Page 1 of 1