Vultee Arch Beef Casserole
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole kernel
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green
- 1 can (10-1/2 oz.) cream of
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350° F. and grease a
2 quart casserole dish.
- In a large skillet on medium to
high heat, brown ground beef and onion. Add the salt and
- Next, add the corn, green chiles
and mushroom soup and mix.
- Layer the casserole, beginning with
the tortillas, meat-corn mixture, and cheese.
- You want the cheese to be the top
- Place in oven and bake for 20
minutes or until brown and bubbly.
Page 1 of 1