Sandman’s Honey – Peanut Cookies
about 75 cookies
Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 12 min
cup all-purpose flour
teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1-1/2 cups peanuts, coarsely
Preheat oven to 375° F and grease 2 cookie
- In your electric mixer, add the butter
- Then you want to beat in the honey,
sugar, and egg.
- In a separate bowl, sift together your
flour, baking powder, and ground ginger.
- Slowly add this to the butter-honey
mixture and thoroughly mix.
- Finally, stir in the vanilla and peanuts.
- Take a teaspoon and drop the dough onto
the cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and cool on wire rack.
Page 1 of 1