Easy Nachos Supreme
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
- 1 - package Ground Chicken
- 1/4 - cup onion, chopped
- 2 - cloves garlic, minced
- 1 - Tablespoon chili powder
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons cumin, ground
- 1 - bag tortilla chips, 4 oz.
- 2-1/2 - cups Colby-Jack cheese,
- 1/4 - cup black olives, sliced
- 3 - Tablespoons green chiles, diced
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- Combine chicken, onion, garlic, chili
powder and cumin in medium nonstick skillet. Cook over medium-high
heat 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring
- Spray pizza pan or cookie sheet
lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer half of chips, 1/2 cup cheese,
and half each of chicken mixture, olives and green chilies. Repeat
- Top with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and
cheese is completely melted.
If you're planning a party, save time by cooking the chicken mixture a day
ahead and refrigerating until ready to use. The chicken makes a great filling
for tacos, too.
Page 1 of 1