Bacon Lettuce Tomato Spread
Prep Time: 20 min.
- 1 - cup mayonnaise
- 2 - packages (8-ounce each) cream
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons coarsely ground
- 1 - cup shredded lettuce
- 7 - slices (3/4 cup) bacon,
crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 - cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 - cup chopped green onions
- 3 - ounces (3/4 cup) Cheddar
- Crackers or Lahvosh (Armenian
cracker bread), broken into serving-size pieces
- In a small bowl, combine
mayonnaise, cream cheese and pepper in small bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping
bowl often, until smooth.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture onto
bottom of 9-inch round serving dish and top with lettuce, bacon,
tomato, green onions and cheese.
- Serve with crackers.
Alan�s Kitchen Tip:
mixture can be prepared up to 2 days ahead. Store refrigerated. Top
with remaining ingredients just before serving.
- Lahvosh is a thin, leavened crisp
bread found in sizes ranging from 6 to 16 inches in diameter. It is
also called Armenian cracker bread and is often used for dipping or
Page 1 of 1