Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Pizza
Makes 16 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 12 min.
Cooling Time: 30 min.
- 1 - cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup butter or margarine,
- 1 - egg
- 1-1/4 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 - cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - cup Spanish peanuts
- 1 - bag (1.63 ounces) candy-coated
peanut butter candies or candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1 - package (1.6 ounces)
chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies (2 candies), cut up
- 1/4 - cup semisweet chocolate chips,
melted and cooled
- Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1 - bag (10 ounces) peanut butter
chips (1-2/3 cups)
- 1 - can (14 ounces) sweetened
Preheat oven to 350�F.
- In medium bowl, mix brown sugar,
butter and egg with spoon.
- Stir in flour, cocoa, baking soda
- Pat dough in ungreased 12-inch
disposable pizza pan.
- Bake pizza 10 to 12 minutes or
until edge is set.
- Cool at least 30 minutes.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat all
Peanut Butter Sauce�s peanut butter chips and condensed milk
over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and
- Spread sauce over cookie pizza.
- Top with peanuts and candies.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate
Page 1 of 1