Cran-Raspberry Mint Iced Tea
8 (8-ounce) servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Brewing Time: 10 min.
- 4 - cups boiling water
- 5 - tea bags
- 1/4 - cup mint leaves, crushed
- 1/4 - cup sugar
- 1 - bottle (32-ounce) cran-raspberry
- Fresh raspberries, if desired
- Lemon slices, if desired
- Pour boiling water over tea bags and
mint in 2-quart heat-proof pitcher.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Remove tea
bags and mint.
- Add sugar and cran-raspberry drink;
stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve over ice; garnish with
raspberries and lemon slices, if desired.
Page 1 of 1