Chuck Wagon Cookies
Makes about 72
- 1- cup butter or margarine
3/4 - cup brown sugar, packed
3/4 - cup granulated sugar
2 - eggs
1-2/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 - cups uncooked oats
2 - teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 - teaspoon baking soda
1/2 - teaspoon salt
1 - teaspoon sugar
Preheat oven to 375�F and grease baking
- In a large bowl, beat together the
butter, brown sugar and 3/4-cup granulated sugar, until light and
- Add eggs and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, oats, and
1-teaspoon ground cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Now, add the sugar mixture and mix
- Using a teaspoon, drop dough onto prepared
- In a small bowl, add the remaining
teaspoon sugar and 1 - teaspoon cinnamon.
- Sprinkle lightly over each cookie.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool 1 minutes before placing
on cooling rack.
Page 1 of 1