Grilled Vegetables with Dill Mayonnaise
Prep Time: 20 min.
Grilling Time: 10 min.
- Vegetables Ingredients
- 2 - medium red and/or yellow
bell peppers, cut into wedges
- 4 - baby squash and/or 2 medium
zucchini, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 8 - small carrots with 1-inch
greens intact or 2 cups baby carrots
- 6 - green onions and/or red
scallions, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 - Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 - teaspoon finely chopped
- 1/2 - teaspoon coarsely ground
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- Dill Mayonnaise Ingredients
- 1/2 - cup mayonnaise
- 1 - teaspoon chopped fresh dill
Preheat gas grill on medium or charcoal
grill until coals are ash white. Make aluminum foil grilling pan with
rectangle of double thickness heavy-duty aluminum foil or use purchased
- Place peppers, squash, carrots and
onions in grilling pan.
- Drizzle with butter and sprinkle with
garlic, pepper and salt.
- Place pan onto grill. Cover and grill,
stirring occasionally, for 10 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are
- In a small bowl, you want to combine
mayonnaise and dill. Serve with vegetables.
Page 1 of 1