Welcome to the ultimate film and TV western History and discover this primary reference resource.
Google

Web Alan's Trivia

Home >> FUN Trivia Quizzes >> Where Are Famous People Buried? >> Founding Father

Patrick Henry

Choose an answer from the three choices offered after each question and then "Check Your Answer" at the end of the quiz.

Born: May 29, 1736, Hanover County, Virginia

Patrick Henry was a prominent figure in the American Revolution, known and remembered for his "Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" speech. Along with Samuel Adams and Thomas Paine, he is remembered as one of the most influential (and radical) advocates of the American Revolution and republicanism, especially in his denunciations of corruption in government officials and his defense of historic rights.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death! - Patrick Henry.

Died June 6, 1799 (age 63), Brookneal, Virginia

Henry spent his remaining years with his family on a large plantation known as Red Hill. He died at Red Hill of stomach cancer.

Where is Patrick Henry buried?

• Red Hill Shrine, Brookneal, Campbell County, Virginia
  • Lothrop Hill Cemetery, Barnstable, Massachusetts
  • Harding Memorial Park, Marion, Ohio

Check Your Answer

Angels on your pillowRed Hill Shrine, Brookneal, Campbell County, Virginia

Page 1 of 1