Welcome to the ultimate film and TV western History and discover this primary reference resource.
Google

Web Alan's Trivia

Home >> FUN Trivia Quizzes >> Where are they buried?

Where would you like to picnic?

Dottie Rambo

Choose an answer from the three choices offered after each question and then "Check Your Answer" at the end of the quiz.

Dottie RamboBorn: March 2, 1934

Dottie Rambo (born Joyce Reba Luttrell in Madisonville, Kentucky) was an American Southern Gospel singer, songwriter, and musician. Rambo was both a Grammy and Dove award winning artist. She penned more than twenty-five hundred songs, including her most notable He Looked Beyond My Fault and Saw My Need and I Go To the Rock. In 2000, Rambo was awarded the ASCAP Lifetime Achievement Award

Her music is known for its simple melodies and often dealing with themes such as heaven, Christian sacrifice, and the born-again Christian experience. Rambo suffered hard times in the 1990's with severe health problems and the breakup of her marriage to Buck Rambo.

Died: May 11, 2008

Rambo died as a result of injuries sustained in a bus accident along Interstate 44 just outside of Mount Vernon, Missouri. She was 74.

Where are they buried?

• Unity Cemetery, Latrobe, Pennsylvania
  • Hammond Hill M. B. Church, Como, Mississippi
  • Woodlawn Memorial Park Cemetery, Nashville, Tennessee

Check your answer

Check Your Answer

Woodlawn Memorial Park Cemetery, Nashville, Tennessee

Page 1 of 1  More "R" Trivia