Loopy De Loop
Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and True or False. Then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Loopy De Loop was the only theatrical cartoon short series
produced by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera after leaving MGM and
opening their new Hanna-Barbera Studios.
2. The series ran in theaters from 1959 to 1965. Who distributed it to
- Columbia Pictures
- Warner Brothers
3. Who was the Story Editor?
- Michael Maltese
- Abe Baker
- Johnny Winters
4. Loopy was a gentleman wolf who mangled the English language in his
bid to converse in a bad French accent.
5. What was the first episode released on November 5, 1959?
- Monster Mash
- Wolf Hounded
- I�m Not Wolfman
6. Who was the voice of Loopy de Loop?
- Daws Butler
- June Foray
- Jean Vander Pyl
7. Though he was always kind and helpful, his exploits would normally
get him chased out of town by the very people he had helped, all for no
other reason than his being a wolf.
8. What was the running time of the cartoon short films?
9. The final episode was released on June 17, 1965. What was the
The Big Mac Adventure
Bear Knuckle Fight
10. In 1969, Loopy's film shorts were gathered together into a
syndicated television series, simply titled Loopy de Loop.