Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and True or False. Then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Matthew Richard "Matt" Stone holds a degree in mathematics
from the University of Colorado. He was their first student to hold a
double major in film and mathematics.
2. Stone was said to be the basis for what character of on the show.
- Kyle Broflovski
- Tweek Tweak
- Jimbo Kern
3. What band is Stone also a member of the band with Parker?
- Hot Rockers
4. Matt claimed to have been on acid with Trey Parker at the time of
the 2000 Academy Awards, where they wore dresses popularized by Jennifer
Lopez and Gwyneth Paltrow at previous awards shows.
5. On September 28, 2007, Parker and Stone acquired the rights to the
Canadian-made comedy reality series, which premiered November 14, 2007 on
Comedy Central with ten old and new episodes. What is the series?
Kenny vs. Spenny
Herbie Rides Again
6. Matt Stone attended Columbine High School, Littleton, Colorado.
7. Gerald Stone, Matt's father has authored college textbooks. What is
- American History
8. Where was Matt born?
- Denver, Colorado
- South Park, Colorado
- Houston, Texas
9. What character is he the voice that is most famous for dying in
nearly every episode during the first five seasons of the show, often in
humorous ways, before returning again to the next episode with little or
no explanation given?
- Kenny McCormick
- Stephen Stotch
- Mr. Hankey
10. Who was Matt NOT the voice of on South Park?
- Saddam Hussein
- Jimmy Vulmer