Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Witness is a 1985 American thriller film released by Paramount
Pictures. It was the director’s first American film. Who directed the
- Peter Weir
- Russell Crowe
- Marv Irvine
2. Harrison Ford is nominated for Academy Award Best Actor for John
3. The film won Academy Awards for Best Original Screenplay and Film
4. Rachel Lapp, an Amish widow, her father-in-law Eli, and her young
son Samuel are grieving at the funeral of Eli's son and Rachel's
husband, Jacob. Days later, Rachel takes Samuel to visit her Mennonite
sister in Baltimore. At the railway station in Philadelphia, little
Samuel witnesses a brutal murder in a restroom. Who plays Rachel Lapp?
- Patti Lupone
- Beverly May
- Kelly McGillis
5. At the police station, Samuel points out the killer. It is police
Lieutenant James McFee. Who played McFee?
- Danny Glover
- Brent Jennings
- Robert Earl Jones
6. Daniel Hochleitner wishes to court Rachel, but sees her interest
in Book. Who plays Daniel?
- Alexander Godunov
- Robert Baker
- Emmett Kelly
7. The farm is invaded by police chief Paul Schaeffer,
another corrupt officer, Fergie. Who plays Paul Schaeffer?
- Peter Becker
- Josef Sommer
- James Madison
8. Book helps neighbors in a barn raising for Moses
his first movie, who plays Moses?
- Viggo Mortensen
- Ed Crowley
- Paul S. Nuss
9. Rachel's father-in-law tells him, "Be careful out there among
the English" (the Amish term for outsiders), indicating his
acceptance of Book.
10. What is NOT a filming location?
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Intercourse, Pennsylvania
- Millersburg, Pennsylvania