The Empire Strikes Back
Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back is a 1980 space
opera. The film is set three years after the destruction of
the Death Star. Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia Organa,
and the rest of the Rebel Alliance are being pursued by Darth
Vader and the elite forces of the Galactic Empire.
What do you know about Star Wars
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back? Try this Alan's FUN
Movie Trivia quiz. You'll find the answers at the bottom of
1) Who directed The Empire Strikes Back?
- Irvin Kershner
- Gary Kurtz
- George Lucas
2) Luke Skywalker has a vision of his late mentor, Obi-Wan
Kenobi, who instructs him to go to train under Jedi Master
Yoda. What plant was he instructed to go to?
3) Han and Leia escape on the Millennium Falcon with
C-3PO and Chewbacca, but are unable to enter hyperspace due to
technical difficulties and evade pursuit in an asteroid field,
where Han and Leia begin to grow closer to each other. Vader
turns to several notorious bounty hunters, including Boba Fett,
to assist in locating the Falcon.
4) With Imperial forces off their trail, Han's party set a
course for Cloud City, a floating gas mining colony in the
skies of the planet Bespin run by Han's old friend. Han is
unaware that they have been tracked by Fett. Who is his
- Lando Calrissian
- Commando Ralrissiun
- Takefight Quetmo
5) Who played Luke Skywalker?
- Mark Hamill
- Roger Smith
- Abe Banderman
6) Harrison Ford played a smuggler who aided the Rebellion
in exchange for money, he is in debt to Jabba the Hutt, due to
his dumping of illegal cargo to avoid detection by Imperial
authorities. Who is the character Harrison Ford played?
- Jango Fett
- Han Solo
- Ben Kenobi
7) Who is a high ranking official in the Rebellion chain of
command play by Carrie Fisher?
- Princess Leia Organa
- President Beatman Tango
- Prime Minister Kingman
8) Billy Dee Williams as Lando Calrissian: Calrissian is
the Baron Administrator of Bespin's Cloud City. He is a
long-time friend of Han Solo and former Captain of the Millennium
9) Who did NOT write the screenplay?
- Leigh Brackett
- Lawrence Kasdan
- Rachael Maddow
10) When adjusted for inflation, it is the 12th highest
grossing film of all time in the United States.