1989 In Music Trivia Quiz
do you know about 1989 in Music? Try this
The Year In Music Trivia Quiz.
You'll find the answers at the
bottom of the page.
Take 2 points
for each right answer. Maximum this page: 20
Who had the first 1989 #1 Hit on January 7 with "Every Rose Has Its
2) What is
NOT a multi-week #1 Hit for Milli Vanilli in 1989?
"Girl I'm Gonna Miss You"
"Blame It on the Rain
"Baby Don't Forget My Number"
3) Jordin Sparks, American Idol Season 6 winner was born on December
4) Who marries his high school sweetheart Dorothea Hurley at the
Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 28.
Eddie Van Halen
Jon Bon Jovi
5) New Kids on the Block had the #1 Hit on September 9.
What is the
"Like a Prayer"
"When I See You Smile"
6) In November, who released their album Journeyman
7) In February, Roy Orbison joins Elvis Presley as the only singers
to ever simultaneously have two top 5 albums on the Billboard Charts.
8) What is NOT a 1989 #1 Hit for Phil Collins?
"Another Day in Paradise"
"Miss You Much"
9) On September 22, Irving Berlin, at the age of 101, composer,
10) "Wind Beneath My Wings" was performed by Bette Midler
for the soundtrack of a film and became a U.S. number-one single. It was
named Record of the Year and Song of the Year at the Grammy Awards of
What was the film?