Name the #1 Hit 
Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. KC and the Sunshine Band leads off 1980 with a #1 hit. Name the
- Please Don't Go
- (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty
- Boogie Shoes
2. On January 12, Rupert Holmes hits #1. Name the song?
- You Got It All
- Escape (The Pi�a Colada Song)
3. In early 1980, Michael Jackson hits #1. Name the song?
- Rock with You
- Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
- Off the Wall
4. On February 16, Captain & Tennille have another #1 hit. Name
- Lonely Night (Angel Face)
- Muskrat Love
- Do That to Me One More Time
5. The group Queen has a four week #1 topper. Name the song?
- Now I�m Here
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Bohemian Rhapsody
6. From April 19 to May 24, Blondie charts with the #1 hit. Name the
- Call Me
- Heart of Glass
- The Hardest Part
7. In July, Billy Joel had a #1 hit. Name the song?
- Captain Jack
- It's Still Rock and Roll to Me
- Keep On Singing
8. 1980 saw Barbara Streisand top the charts with another #1 hit.
Name the song?
- What Kind of Fool
- The Way We Were
- Woman in Love
9. Over a six week period at the end of 1980, Kenny Rogers had a #1
hit. Name the song?
- Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town
10. John Lennon end the year with his #1 hit. Name the song?
- (Just Like) Starting Over
- Coming Up (Live at Glasgow)"