Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then click "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz to see the answers.
1) Jack William Nicklaus was born in Columbus, Ohio.
What was the date?
- January 21, 1940
- January 21, 1947
- February 6, 1947
2) What is Jack Nicklaus� nickname?
- The Iron Eagle
- The Golden Eagle
- The Golden Bear
3) How did Jack Nicklaus get his nickname?
- High school mascot
- Brand on golf clubs he used
- Father�s nickname during World War 2
4) As a child, what disease did Jack Nichlaus
- Heart disease
5) What college did Jack attend?
- Ohio State University
- University of Ohio
- Miami of Ohio
6) What year did Nicklaus began his professional
career in 1962
7) His first professional win came in the same year,
defeating the heavily favored Arnold Palmer in a Monday playoff at
Oakmont for the 1962 U.S. Open.
8) During his career, how many major tournaments did
9) There are Nicklaus Design courses in more than
thirty U.S. states and more than twenty-five countries around the world.
What is NOT a course designed by Jack Nicklaus?
- Muirfield Village
- Shoal Creek
- Wigwam Resorts Red Course
10) Nicklaus, a pioneer of performance science, was
also known for eating what fruit on the golf course as an energy food?