Choose an answer from the three choices
or True/False offered after each question and then "Check Your
Answers" at the end of the quiz.
Where was Peggy Lou Snyder born on July 18, 1909?
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Santa Barbara, California
- Jersey City, New Jersey
2. On October 24, 1936, she gave birth to her first child. What was
- Rachael Nelson
- David Nelson
- June Blair Nelson
3. In Follow the Fleet (1937), a Navy sailor tries to rekindle a
romance with the woman he loves while on shore leave in San Francisco. Who
does Harriet play?
- Sherry Martin
- Connie Martin
- Kitty Collins
4. A crooked producer tries to link his backers by producing a flop and
disappearing with the money. Patricia, one of the chorus girls has given
her money, too and after the disappearing of the producer one of the
backers is in charge of production, trying the same trick. But Patricia
tries to convince him to give the show a chance. Harriet plays Patricia in
New Faces of 1937. Who plays Wallington 'Wally' Wedge?
- Ozzie Nelson
- Randolph Scott
- Milton Berle
5. Harriet played Linda Rogers in Gocoanut Grove (1938). Who
plays Johnny Prentice?
- Ralph Younger
- Fred MacMurray
- Rufe Davis
6. She gave birth to Eric Hilliard Nelson on May 8, 1940.
7. In 1941, Harriet plays Diane Parrish in Confessions of Boston
Blackie. In this movie, who plays Boston Blackie?
- Kenneth MacDonald
- Richard Lane
- Chester Morris
8. In The Falcon Strikes Back (1943), the Falcon is framed for
the murder of a banker and the theft of war bonds. He makes his escape
into the mountains where he hides out in a rustic lodge. From here he
uncovers a phony war bond operation. Harriett plays Gwynne Gregory. Who is
- Tom Lawrence
- Marcia Brooks
- Bruno Steffen
9. An usher at a radio station studio pretends to be an executive at
the station in order to help a pretty girl become a singer. The movie is Hi,
Good Lookin� (1944). Harriett plays Kelly Clark. Who is King Castle?
- Kirby Grant
- Ozzie Nelson
- Eddie Quillan
10. In 1989, Harriett appears as Sister Agnes in the TV series episode
�The Man Who Came to Dinner Mystery.� What is the TV series?
- Father Dowling Mysteries
- The First Time
- Time Out for Dad
is Harriett Nelson buried?