Choose an answer from the three choices
or True/False offered after each question and then "Check Your
Answers" at the end of the quiz.
1. Where was David Oswald Nelson born on October 24, 1936?
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- Los Angeles, California
- New York, New York
2. In 1957, David appears in Peyton Place (1957) as Ted Carter.
3. In 1948, David is Judy's first date escort (uncredited). Who plays
- Jane Powell
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Marylyn Monroe
4. In early 1900s' Pennsylvania, Mr. Pennypacker has two company
offices and two families with a combined total of 17 children. With an
office in Harrisburg and an office in Philadelphia, he has successfully
kept two separate homes. However, when an emergency requires his oldest
son to find him, Mr. Pennypacker's dual life is revealed. The film is The
Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker (1959). David plays Henry Pennypacker. Who
plays his dad, Horace Pennypacker?
- Richard Deacon
- Larry Gates
- Clifton Webb
5. David appears as Tommy Gordon in The Big Circus (1959). Who
is NOT in the movie?
- Victor Mature
- Red Buttons
- John Wayne
6. David plays Gene a member of Bruhn's Gang in Day of the Outlaw
(1959). Who plays Jack Bruhn?
- Nehemiah Persoff
- Elisha Cook Jr.
- Burl Ives
7. What is the 1978 film that David plays Roxy Doorman?
- High Times
- Up in Smoke
- Tempest Stoner
8. Teenagers are stalked and murdered by a maniac at a town fair. David
directs this 1982 horror film. What is the name of the movie?
- The Horror of Death
- Death Screams
- Teens Die Tonight
9. David directs this 1984 movie about �a real life story of a
kidnapped horse in Italy and a young girl's quest to retrieve it.� What
is the movie?
- Last Plane Out
- A Rare Breed
- Time Out
10. In Cry-Baby (1990), David plays Wanda�s father. Who plays Wanda?
- Amy Locane
- Traci Lords
- Ricki Lake