Old West Lingo Trivia - D
What do you know about Old West Lingo? Take this
Old West History Made Easy Trivia quiz. You'll find answers at the
bottom of the page.
Dabble in gore is to become entangled in a shooting scrape.
2) What is the name used on the desert for a whiling sandstorm?
- Dust devil
- Dancing devil
- Danger devil
3) Daniel Boones are a cowman's contemptuous title given to
long-hared pseudo scouts and would-be bad men.
4) Dashboard running jeans are what he logger calls bibless
5) What is riding so that daylight can be seen between the rider's
seat and the saddle.
- Day money
6) What is the cowboy's name for a runty calf?
- Day calf
- Dead calf
7) What do cowman call a drinking or gambling establishment of bad
- Dead Days
- Dead Nights
8) What is to get the drop on an enemy or to gain an advantage over
- Dead meat
- Deal card
9) Diggings are a jail.
10) What was the name for the bunkhouse?