Old West Lingo Trivia - F
What do you know about Old West Lingo? Take this
Old West History Made Easy Trivia quiz. You'll find answers at the
bottom of the page.
What did they call the hide of a cow or steer who had died from natural
- Fallen hide
- Fauve hide
- Famous hide
2) Falls out of bed is said of a horse that pulls back on the
3) What did the cowboy call any kind of had fall, especially when
thorn from a horse?
- Fallen off
4) Father the herd is to bed down for the night.
5) What did the cowboys call a horse's head?
6) Fill a blanket is a cowboy's expression meaning to saddle a
7) What was said of a cowboy whose shirttail is out and he wouldn't
be a cowboy if he didn't work with it out half the time?
- Flag at half-mast
- Flannel at half-time
- Flagman rules
8) What was the cowboy's expression meaning to leave in a hurry?
- Fly my kite
- Flag his kite
- Flag the train
9) A cowboy's name for his sleeping bag?
10) Fogging is a cowboy's word for traveling at high speed.