Old West Lingo Trivia - P
What do you know about Old West Lingo? Take this
Old West History Made Easy Trivia quiz. You'll find answers at the
bottom of the page.
Pack a balloon is a logger's expression meaning to carry a
2) Pack a card is a logger's expression
meaning to carry a union card; to be a union man.
3) What is a cowboy's expression describing a
- Pack rat
- Packs a long rope
4) What is a cowboy's expression describing
someone who is always ready for a gun fight?
- Packs his gun loose
- Packs his gun tight
- Packs his trigger finger
5) What is a cowboy's expression meaning to ride
- Pack the mail
- Pack the hoss
- Pack the train
6) Paint dauber is a man who paints the
owner's brand on newly sheared sheep.
7) Painted cat is a name frequently given
by the cowboy to a woman of the frontier dance hall or bawdy house.
8) What is a cowboy's name for the small English
- Pie cutter
- Pale moons
9) Partisan is a name for the chief of a
party of American Indians.
10) What is a common early western expression
meaning to die?
- Pass in his chips
- Pass go
- Pass the freight