Old West Lingo Trivia - X, Y, & Z
What do you know about Old West Lingo? Take this
Old West History Made Easy Trivia quiz. You'll find answers at the
bottom of the page.
Xerga, while packing, a saddle cloth placed between the salea and
2) What is a cowboy's name for a stupid person?
3) Yakima is an Indian pony.
4) What is a cowboy's term for ordinary stealing
or petty theft?
5) Yannigan bag is what a cowboy sometimes called
the bag he used for his personal belongings.
6) What was a logger's expression meaning to eat?
7) Yearling is a year-old calf or colt. However,
it was a cowboy's word for a child.
8) What was a cowman's name of a young one or a
9) Yucca country is a general tern for the East.
10) What is an arroyo, or and irrigation ditch,
from the Spanish?