Vintage Car Era
What do you know about the
Vintage Car Era?
Take this quick A.E. Motors Ultimate Cars Challenge..
"Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. The era begins in 1912. However, the
debate is the ending date.
For the most part
what is the year, most give
the end date?
2. What was the auto model first built in
1929 that was copied worldwide by such auto makers as BMW and Nissan?
- Ford Model 7
- Chrysler Model 7
- Austin Model 7
3. It was one of the most successful racing cars of all time, with
over 1,000 victories in five years.
Who was the auto maker
that made the Type 35?
4. From 1927 to 1931, what was the
popular Ford model?
- Model T
- Model A
- Model B
5. Who was the car make that produced the
V-16 from 1930 to 1940?
6. The Durant Motors Company had a model
that produced cars from 1923 to 1927. What was the model?
7. What was introduced during the vintage
era that allowed water-cooled cars to be used year-round?
- Heated radiators
- Hand pumps
8. Towards the end of the Vintage era,
what system was introduced, allowing comparison between fuels?
- Air pressure in tires
- Octane rating of fuel
- Road grades
9. What concept originated in San Luis
Obispo and was constructed in 1925 by Arthur Heineman?
- Café restaurants
- Rear view mirrors
10. What was introduced during this
period. However, it would not be after World War II these had their
What was the development of these suburbia?
- Shopping centers
- Fast food restaurants
- Indoor movie theaters