The Pittsburgh Steelers: 2010 Season
What do you know about the
Pittsburgh Steelers: 2010 Season?
touchdown with this
Alan's FUN NFL Sports Quiz.
Your Answers" at the bottom of the page.
1) Week 1: September 12 vs. Atlanta Falcons at
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh delivered the
opening punch in the first quarter as kicker Jeff Reed made a
52-yard field goal.
Who scored on a 50-yard touchdown in overtime?
- Chad Allen
- Rashard Mendenhall
- Rex Reed
2) Week 6: October 17 vs. Cleveland Browns at
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Quarterback Ben
Roethlisberger made his season debut following his four-game
3) Week 8: October 31 vs. New Orleans Saints
at Louisiana Superdome, New Orleans, Louisiana.
was the Paid Attendance?
4) Week 10: November 14 vs. New England
Patriots at Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. #7 Ben
Roethlisberger was 30/49 with 387 Yards and 3 Touchdowns.
How many interceptions did he have?
5) Week 17: January 2, 2011 vs. Cleveland
Browns at Cleveland Browns Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio. With
the loss, not only did Pittsburgh close out their regular season
at 10–6, but they also locked up the AFC's #4 seed.
6) AFC Divisional Round: January 15, 2011 vs.
Baltimore Ravens at Heinz Field, Pittsburgh. Roethlisberger was
19/32 for 226 yards.
What was his passer rating?
7) AFC Championship Game: January 23 vs. New
York Jets at Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Troy Polamalu
was tackled in end zone by M.Devito for a Safety.
8) What was Ben Roethlisberger 2010 Season Quarterback
- 97.0 Quarterback Rating
- 76.2 Quarterback Rating
- 86.8 Quarterback Rating
9) What was Running Back Rashard Mendenhall total yards
rushing in the 2010 season?
- 1273 yards
- 1473 yards
- 1673 yards
10) Who led the team in receiving with 1257 yards and
- Denis Dixon
- Hines Ward
- Mike Wallace
11) Who led the team in tackles in 2010 season with 95?
- James Farrior
- Bryant McFadden
- Lawrence Timmons
12) Scored 375 points (23.4/g), 12th of 32 in
the NFL. Allowed 232 points (14.5/g), 1st. Differential of 143
points (8.9/g), 3rd.