The Andy Griffith Show: The New Housekeeper
What do you know about The Andy Griffith Show: The New Housekeeper?
Alan's FUN TV Trivia Quiz.
Your Answers" at the end of the quiz.
What was the original air date?
- September 3, 1960
- October 3, 1960
- December 3, 1960
- February 6, 1961
2) Barney Fife mentions that Andy Taylor is his
3) The episode begins with Andy acting not as
Sheriff but as Justice of Peace. He is performing the marriage ceremony
for Rose, his housekeeper and Opie's surrogate mother. Despite some
rather creative protest from Opie, the two are married and Rose if off
to her new life.
Who plays Rose?
- Mary Treen
- Mary Robbins
- Mildred Hill
- Patty Cake
4) Andy makes numerous efforts to warm Opie up to
Aunt Bee but Opie remains unimpressed, convinced that Aunt Bee could
never raise him because she lacks the essential skills of any
What is NOT an essential skill?
- Hunting frogs
5) Aunt Bee is responsible for Opie losing his pet
bird, Aunt Bee realizes she's fighting a losing battle.
What is the pet
6) Who directed this episode?
- Andy Griffith
- Sheldon Leonard
- Danny Thomas
- Danny Divito
7) In this episode what is Floyd Lawson's
- Bell Boy
8) Goofs: Boom mic visible: Some fifteen minutes
into this episode, the shadow of a boom microphone is visible, and
moving, on the walls of Opie's bedroom several times.
9) Along with Jack Elinson, who co-wrote the
- Charles Stewart
- Art Jamison
- Andy Griffith
- Don Knotts
10) Cheerio Meredith plays Emma Brand.
What is the
name she is best known for in the Andy Griffith Show?
- Emma Moore
- Emma Watson
- Emma Thomas
- Emma Jean Morton