Justified (TV series)
What do you know about Justified?
Alan's FUN TV Trivia Quiz.
Answers" at the end of the quiz.
Who created the TV series Justified based on the fictional
character Raylan Givens, a U.S. Marshal?
- Ernest Graham
- Roy Underwood
- Graham Yost
2) The 2010 FX series Justified is based
around the popular character U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens from the
novels Pronto and Riding the Rap and the short story "Fire in the
Who wrote the novels and short story?
- Elmore Leonard
- Ann Rice
- Mickey Spillane
3) Who plays Raylan Givens
- Sam Anderson
- Ian McShane
- Timothy Olyphant
4) The series is set in the city of
Louisville, Kentucky and the hill country of Eastern Kentucky,
specifically in and around Harlan.
5) When did Justified premier on the FX network.
- March 6, 2010
- March 16, 2010
- March 26, 2010
6) The first episode was referred to as the
"Fire in the Hole pilot" during shooting and retains this as the
name of the episode itself.
What was the working title
for the series?
- Marshall Givins
7) While the pilot was shot in Pittsburgh and
suburban Kittanning, Pennsylvania and Washington, Pennsylvania,
the subsequent 12 episodes were shot in California
8) The theme song to the show is "Long Hard
Times to Come" performed by a New York City based group.
Who is the group?
9) Who plays Chief Deputy United
States Marshal Art Mullen?
- Ned Sergeant
- Nick Searcy
- Nat Seven
10) The pilot episode was the highest debut
show for FX since The Shield, making it its second highest ever.
How many viewers watched the pilot episode?
- 4.2 million
- 6.4 million
- 8.6 million