Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. When did
Underdog debut on
- October 3, 1964
- October 3, 1965
- October 3, 1966
2. The show was developed to sell
breakfast products. What was the company?
- General Mills
3. The "humble and lovable" Shoeshine
Boy was in truth the superhero Underdog?
4. Who was the voice of Underdog?
- Jack Benny
- Sid Ceasar
- Wally Cox
5. The character's appeal has survived
into the 21st Century. A balloon of Underdog has also been an annual
attraction in what parade?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Rose Bowl New Years Day Parade
- Hudson Bay Christmas Parade
6. The villains, almost always managed to
menace an canine TV reporter (voiced by Norma MacMillan), as part of
their nefarious schemes; she was a helpless damsel in distress most of
the time. What was the TV reporters name?
- Angry Betty Pedigree
- Sweet Polly Purebread
- Sour Peggy Purebread
7. In the broadcast of Underdog, another
character became well-known. Who is this character?
- Tennessee Tuxedo
- Seattle Suit
- San Diego Shirt
8. Who currently owns the rights to
- Classic Media
- Annual Media
- Byte Creek Media Group
9. Simon Bar Sinister and Riff Raff where
villains in Underdog. Who was the voice?
- Marcus Welby
- Allen Swift
- Sam Snead
10. There's no need to fear,
__________ is here.