My Three Sons
Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
My Three Sons is a situation comedy about a Scots/Irish-American family
(Douglas/ O'Casey), that ran from September 29, 1960, to August 24,
1972. My Three Sons chronicles the life of an aeronautical
engineer and widower Steve Douglas. Who played Steve Douglas?
- Fred MacMurray
- Robert Alda
- William Cassidy
2. William Frawley played "Bub" O'Casey, the boys'
maternal grandfather until 1965. What TV series did he work on from 1951
- The King and I
- I Love Lucy
3. In 1965, who replaced William Frawley and played his Uncle
- William Demarest
- William Paley
- Alan Hale
4. Tim Considine played oldest son Mike. What was the 1970 film, he
was one of two soldiers being slapped by the general for being a coward?
- Longest Day
- The Longest Yard
5. Don Grady was middle son Robbie Douglas. He an original member of
- Mickey Mouse Club's Mouseketeers
- Beach Boys
- Jan & Dean
6. Chip and adopted son Ernie are brothers in real life. What is
- Stanley Livingston and Barry Livingston
- Stanley Hardy and Barry Hardy
- Stanley Thompson and Barry Thompson
7. Robbie married his classmate/girlfriend Katie Miller. Who played
- Tina Cole
- Meredith MacRae
- Dawn Lyn
8. Steve finally remarries. Who played his wife?
- Beverly Garland
- Ronne Troup
- Cynthia Pepper
9. MacMurray began his career as a saxophone player during the
1930s, and sometimes played it on the series, as well as clarinet.
10. Who now holds the series' copyright?
- Fred McMurray estate
- Don Fedderson estate