That '70s Show
Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. That '70s Show is an American television sitcom that centered on
the lives of a group of teenagers living in the fictional town of Point
Place, Wisconsin, from May 17, 1976 to December 31, 1979. How many
seasons did the show air?
- 4 seasons
- 6 seasons
- 8 seasons
2. Except for the final season, the main character is Eric Forman.
Who played Eric Forman?
- Topher Grace
- Ed Ames
- Billy Joel Grace
3. Donna Pinciotti is Eric�s girlfriend and next-door neighbor. Who
- Laura Prepon
- Laura Myers
- Laura Cummings
4. Who played Steven Hyde, a rebellious drug user who eventually
moved in with the Formans?
- Bat Masterson
- Danny Masterson
- Kim Masterson
5. Who played Michael Kelso, a dim-witted narcissistic ladies' man?
- Butch Kutcher
- Marvin Kutcher
- Ashton Kutcher
6. Jackie Burkhart is a self-involved high school cheerleader overly
preoccupied with wealth and status. Who played Jackie?
- Mila Kunis
- Jamie Kunis
- Phyllis Kunis
7. Fez is played by Wilmer Valderrama, an exchange student from a
(presumably Latin American) country that is never identified. What does
Fez stand for?
- Friends End Shootings
- Fair Exchange Sitting
- Foreign Exchange Student
8. Eric's overbearing Korean war veteran father is Red. Who plays
- Kurtwood Smith
- Kelsey Smith
- Karman Smith
9. Eric�s nice, yet overbearing mother Kitty is played by Debra Jo
Rupp, who is struggling to be a caring mom and housewife while working
while working as a nurse in a local hospital.
10. Who played Leo, the aging hippie owner of the Fotohut?
- Tommy Chong
- Cheech Marin
- Don Stark