1989 In TV Trivia
Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
On May 19, Sue Ellen plans to reveal a tell-all movie on J.R. Ewing, and
hopes to make him "the laughingstock of Texas," in the season
finale of Dallas.
2. September 30 - NBC airs its final edition of the Major League
Baseball Game of the Week (before the package moves over to CBS).
Bob Costas and Tony Kubek call the action from Toronto's SkyDome, as the
Baltimore Orioles defeat the Toronto Blue Jays to clinch the American
League Eastern Division Title.
3. This show premieres on August 20 on NBC in prime time. The show
was moved to Saturday mornings after three episodes, where it became
perhaps the most popular teen sitcom of all-time. What is the show?
No Time For Sergeants
- Ring the Bell
- Saved By The Bell
4. November 26 - America's Funniest Home Videos premieres on
ABC. Who is the show�s host?
- Bob Saget
- David Reid
- Benny Hill
5. What is the long running prime time soap opera (1981-1989) that
ends on May 10?
- One Life to Live
- Coming Home
6. David Spade, and Mike Myers join the cast of what TV show?
- Saturday Night Live
- All My Children
7. What syndicated news-magazine first airs on January, 1989?
Good Morning America
8. September 19 - Doogie Howser, M.D. premieres on ABC
(1989-1993). Who plays Doogie Howser?
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Max Casella
- Lisa Dean Ryan
9. Tales from the Crypt is an American horror anthology TV
series that ran from 1989 to 1996 on the premium cable channel HBO. Who
was the star?
- John Kassir
- Walter Hill
- David Geffen
10. Seinfeld is an American situation comedy that
originally aired on NBC from July 5, 1989 to May 14, 1998, lasting nine
seasons. Who did NOT create the show?
- Larry David
- Jerry Seinfeld
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus