Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes
Black & White Baked Beans
Prep: 10 min.
Cook: 15 min.
- 1 - cup Picante Sauce
- 1/4 - cup molasses
- 2 - Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 - teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 - teaspoon onion powder
- 1 - can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed
- 1 - can (about 15 ounces) small white beans,
rinsed and drained
- Chopped green onion
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Crumbled tortilla chips
- In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the picante sauce,
molasses, brown sugar, mustard, onion powder, black beans and white
beans over medium heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the
beans are tender.
- Top with the onions, cheese, and tortilla
Page 1 of 1