Hearty Buckaroo Beans
12 servings, 1/2 cup each
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 45 min
- 1 package (12 oz.) Center Cut Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) baked beans
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Original Barbecue Sauce (your choice)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, brown ground beef on medium heat and drain.
- Add onion and cook until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add bacon, baked beans, brown sugar, vinegar, barbecue sauce and
garlic. Mix well.
- Spoon into 2-quart casserole dish and cover.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Page 1 of 1