Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 1 hr.
Preheat oven to 325-degrees F.
1) In a medium skillet, fry bacon until crisp. Remove
bacon from pan, crumble, and set aside.
2) Add onions to skillet and cook until clear.
3) Pour off excess bacon fat and discard.
4) Add brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, garlic powder,
Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar.
5) Simmer for 10 minutes.
6) Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
7) Add the beans and the reserved bacon. Mix gently.
8) Bake uncovered for 1 hour.